STA Registration 2023-2024
Seattle Tamil Academy registration for the year 2023-2024 is closed now.
Registration is a 2-step process:
1. Registration on CTA
Existing and New students have to register in the catamilacademy.org website.
2. Fee Payment
Please get the Student ID from CTA post registration.
Please pay STA using Zelle.
Use the following questionnaire for fee details and payment instruction:
(Please copy-paste the memo section as displayed in the above questionnaire during Zelle payment. Please do not modify the memo section.)
NOTE : We will take care of the level and grade evaluation for the new kids as per the rules set up by California Tamil Academy.
1. School fees - $250 for first kid, $240 for each sibling.
2. Parent's duty no show deposit - $50
(This is applicable only for New STA Families. You pay only once per family. If you are not sure, use the above payment questionnaire)
1. My child attended previous year. Do I need to register again?
Yes. Please re-register at https://www.catamilacademy.org/cta/StudentReg.aspx .
2. I just registered. Can you please acknowledge?
You should receive an automated email from CTA/ ITA confirming your registration. If not, check your spam folder.
3. During registration, I only see pay-in-person option. What should I do?
You can leave it selected. Please proceed with the payment using Zelle. Please use the payment questionnaire for the payment instructions. Please copy the memo section as-is in the Zelle payment. It makes it challenging for us to correlate the payment with the student without this information.
4. I registered/ re-registered my child. I just paid through Zelle. Can you please acknowledge the payment?
Please wait 2-3 days. After you login into https://www.catamilacademy.org/.
Click Parent Access -> Child Payment
If you don't see any pending payment, it means we have acknowledged your payment.
5. Its been more than 3 days since I paid. It still shows me a pending payment amount. What should I do?
If you see any pending payment of more than $239, it is possible that you have entered incorrect information in the memo section of Zelle payment. Probably CTA StudentID in the memo section is either missing or invalid.
It may also be possible that you paid incorrect amount.
In such case, we will try to find the information (slow process) and if required we will reach out to you before the school starts.
6. I see pending payment of $10 or $20 or $30. Why is it so? What should I do?
This is probably due to sibling(s) discount. You can ignore it.
7. I forgot about sibling discount. I think I overpaid. What should I do?
We will reach out to you (slow process) before the school starts and refund the discount amount.
8. I did not register. But paid the fees. What happens?
We will try to reach out to you (slow process) before the school starts and request you to register. If we cannot reach, we will refund the amount and your child will not be able to attend the school.
9. When do you have the skip grade evaluation test and how do I sign up?
1. Skip test usually conducted around the 3rd week. (Saturday).
2. Registration for skip test is based on the teacher's assessment and parent's input.
3. Parents can work with the teacher for signing up.
10. My child is transferring from another CTA affiliated Tamil school to STA. What is the process?
If you are trying to transfer after the school starts, please contact us and we will guide you.
If you are trying to transfer before the school starts, you can just choose Seattle Tamil Academy school while registering.
10. I still have a question which is not covered here. What should I do?
You can reach out to email@example.com